It’s so easy to make homemade Pumpkin Biscotti when you start with a quick bread mix! Let me show you how.
Welcome to Thanksgiving Week at Home with Cupcakes and Crinoline!
All this week I’ll be sharing some Thanksgiving Inspiration including recipes, crafts, decor and some free printables.
Today, I’m sharing a super easy to make Pumpkin Biscotti that’s made from a quick bread mix. It doesn’t get any easier than this. You can make this ahead of time and have it Thanksgiving morning before the busyness of the day starts or have it on hand for holiday house guests. It would also be great to package up individually and give to guests as they leave so they can have it the next morning before Black Friday shopping!
Homemade Pumpkin Biscotti
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 15.4-ounce packages Pumpkin Muffin or Quick Bread Mix
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 to 3 tablespoons flour
- In a large bowl combine eggs, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended.
- Blend in dry quick bread or muffin mix.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Mixture will be sticky!
- Add flour one tablespoon at a time until a smooth dough is formed.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface or use a silicone mat (my preference) for several minutes.
- Divide dough in half and shape into an oval loaf and flatten slightly placing on a parchment lined baking sheet .
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut loaves into one-inch thick slices and arrange on baking sheet.
- Return to oven and continue to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips, if desired, and drizzle over slices.
- Serve alone or with coffee!
These were so tasty! I had mine with coffee but my kids had theirs with milk.
I hope you’ll stop back everyday this week for more Thanksgiving Inspiration!