Happy Monday, friends! I’m so glad you’re here. What have you been up to this week? I am finally feeling better, big yay! Last week I took my kids to see Monday Night Raw Live (wrestling!). I was sick but my kids loved it so that made it a-okay in my book. To be honest, I really liked it too. Having three sons the wrestling is always live for me anyway, usually in my living room, but at least with going to a ‘real’ wrestling event I didn’t need to tell the wrestlers to stop and behave themselves and I didn’t have to worry about something getting broken. 😉 Ahhh…it’s the simple things in life, isn’t it?
On a totally girlie note, today I shared my favorite over-the-counter eye cream – it’s really helped to diminish my crow’s feet (something aging stinks!), and I also posted a ‘recipe’ for floral infused all-natural facial wipes. They are so soothing and gentle on your skin and they are perfect for spring and summer. Pop the jar of wipes in the refrigerator and wipe down your face whenever you need a burst of energy!
Now let’s party!!!!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link back with a text link.
- Please do not add posts to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party – share the link party love!
- The party starts Monday night at 8 p.m. ET and ends Thursday mornings at 8 a.m. ET.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media accounts. Proper credit and links back will always be given.