We went to a birthday party picnic on Saturday but before the picnic we headed to Cabela’s. These are my two youngest sons – they had a blast there! I don’t know if you’ve ever been to one, this was our first time, but it was quite an experience. I grew up with a father and brother that hunted and when I was younger I used to archery hunt so I enjoyed seeing all of the hunting gear. Before we left we split an elk burger. It was my first time eating elk and to be honest, it sort of tasted like a turkey burger!?!
The other day I shared a recipe for a blueberry crumb cake with a vanilla glaze – it’s already gone! It was easy to make and so good, especially with some coffee. I also shared a recipe for cappuccino-frosted brownies….they’re good, moist, and perfect with…yep, coffee!
So now show us what you’ve been up to and let’s get this party started!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link back with a text link.
- Please do not add posts to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party – share the link party love!
- The party starts Monday night at 8 p.m. ET and ends Thursday mornings at 8 a.m. ET.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media accounts. Proper credit and links back will always be given.