Happy Monday and welcome to this week’s party! How has your week been? Things were busy here in a good way.
Today I posted about how I am getting my skin ready for the busy holidays ahead (I shared a picture with my ever-deepening laugh lines…ugh) and how I’m planning to look better in time for my wedding anniversary.
I was also part of a super fun Halloween Themed Mason Jar Blog Hop and I shared my striped and polka dot (of course) jars. Our party features from last week were these 20+ mouth watering pumpkin recipes (thanks so much to everyone who joined our party!). Last but not least I shared a 15 minute French bread pizza – a recipe for my single mom days that my boys loved!
So now let’s party!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Link back with a text link.
- Please do not add posts to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party – share the link party love!
- The party starts Monday night at 8 p.m. ET and ends Thursday mornings at 8 a.m. ET.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media accounts. Proper credit and links back will always be given.
You can subscribe below to receive a weekly email Party Reminder if you would like!