“I’m sharing how I use Zep PowerFoam Tub and Tile Cleaner to get my bathroom cleaning without scrubbing as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #ZepSocialstars”
Show of hands who likes to clean their bathroom? I’m counting….1….1…okay, I only got to 1 😉 I actually do like cleaning in general but the bathroom really isn’t one of my favorite ‘places’ to scrub. I have all boys…..and we have one bathroom…yes, so for a family of 5 this one bathroom is it and if you do the math…5 people can take a lot of showers in one week so even though I scrub the tub every 2 weeks (I should do it more but I just can’t get motivated to) the tub and tile accumulates a lot of soap scum and calcium deposits in those two weeks. We have really hard water and that adds to the scrubbing…BUT, I tried Zep PowerFoam Tub and Tile Cleaner for the first time yesterday and oh my word was I thrilled!
All you have to do is spray the foam on the areas you want to clean ~ tub, tile, and sink. The cleaner dissolves tough soap scum, calcium deposits, lime scale and more.
This is the tile around my tub before ~ see to the left of the soap holder the white area on the tile…that’s built up calcium deposits…YUCK! I usually have to scrub this for quite some time to get it clean.
Instead of scrubbing, this time I sprayed the area and let the PowerFoam sit for 3 minutes (don’t let it dry).
Next, I wiped it down with a microfiber cloth.
I then rinsed it well and here is the after….isn’t it amazing? The calcium deposits are gone and the tile is shining! (Notice the bathtub below shining as well). I was absolutely thrilled and, it smelled good as well! No chemical smell overload ~ this has the aroma of Morning Rain ~ ahhhhh…now I don’t mind cleaning the tub and tile at all!
So here your 5 Scrub-Free Bathroom Cleaning Tips
1. Use Zep PowerFoam to clean your tub, tile and sinks.
2. Keep your bathroom fan free of dust by spraying the vents with canned air ~ the same product you use for cleaning your computer. If it’s been a while since the vents have been cleaned I vacuum first and then use the canned air to get into the smaller areas where the vacuum can’t reach. I used to take the vent down and scrub it up but this is so much easier.
3. Showerhead – This is an oldie but a goodie ~ fill a plastic bag with vinegar, grab a rubber band and place the bag filled with vinegar over the shower head and secure with the rubber band. Let this soak overnight. Remove the bag in the morning and admire your clean showerhead.
4. Drains – the best way to keep drains from backing up is by maintaining them. I like to use baking soda and vinegar to keep the drain running smooth.
5. Toilet – Drop two antacid tablets in the bowl and let sit for 20 minutes before flushing. This will brighten up your bowl with no scrubbing. Do this at least once a week and you may never have to scrub again.
Do you have any scrub-free tips for keeping your bathroom clean? I’d love to hear about them.
You can check out my other easy Homemaking Tips by clicking on the picture below