A Confetti Popper is so much fun. I made this one with my little guy as Part of the Red, White and Blue Ultimate Roundup. Check out all of the links below ~ over 100 bloggers came together to share crafts, recipes, projects and more to celebrate the 4th of July or any Holiday that requires a little Red, White and Blue!
How To Make a Confetti Popper
Empty Water Bottle
1. Cut the top 2 1/2 to 3 inches from a clean plastic bottle. You will only need the top part for this project.
2. Cover the cut edge with washi tape.
3. Stretch the mouth of a balloon over the bottle opening and pull it snugly as shown.
4. Cut construction paper into small pieces ~ smaller is better and place into the bottle top jiggling the confetti so that it fills the balloon.
5. Hold onto the bottleneck with one hand and pull down the very bottom of the balloon with the other ~ then let go to launch the confetti!