Thanks to Scotch(R) Double Sided Tape for sponsoring my writing about crafts. Add your comment below to be entered for a chance to win free sample rolls to help with your upcoming holiday needs.
This is a double duty post….a few easy kind friendly Christmas Crafts using Scotch (R) Double Sided Tape and a GIVE AWAY ~ that’s right ~ 10 winners will each receive one roll of Scotch (R) Double Sided Tape…just leave a comment below to qualify. The giveaway ends Saturday, December 4th.
First up ~ A Christmas Wreath
I love this…no glue goo, no mess and a few handy supplies:
green construction paper
red pom poms or red construction paper
Christmas foam shapes
1. Cut the center out of the paper plate.
2. Draw holly leaf shapes on a sheet of green construction paper or freehand cut the leaves out.
3. Using the double side tape, place a small piece of tape on the back of the leaves and layer along the white rim of the plate slightly overlapping the leaves so that as little of the plate shows as possible.
4. Add embellishments, pom poms, foam shape, etc. using the double sided tape as well.
5. Add a ribbon typing in a bow. I held the bow in place using a small piece of tape under each side.
Second Up ~ Hands and Foot Reindeer
1 sheet of brown construction paper
1 sheet of tan construction paper
2 jiggly eyes
1 red pom pom
1. Trace a child’s foot (with sock on) on sheet of brown construction paper and cut out ~ this is the reindeer’s head.
2. Trace each of your child’s hands on the tan paper (antlers!).
3. Tape the hand prints to the backside of the head.
4. Tape on the jiggly eyes.
5. Tape on the red pom pom nose.
Write the child’s name and date on the back. You can add a ribbon or a hook to hand the reindeer on your Christmas tree.
Please learn more about Scotch(R) Double Sided Tape and other Scotch(R) Products, and join the conversation on the Scotch(R) Brand Facebook Page and via Twitter. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.
crafty hugs, mb