Peonies, Roses, etc.-What’s Blooming This Week

Some of what’s blooming in the garden this week.

Peonies

2009-05-29_0857-600-x-400

up-front

irises-400-x-348

clematis

shrub

hugs, mb

I will be linking this post over at Hooked on Houses-Hooked on Fridays/stop over there to see what others are hooked on this week!

Icebox Banana Cake with Chocolate Cream
Lavender

Comments

Hi Mary Beth :)
    Isn’t it glorious to walk outside and see what’s blooming?! I just love it. Your pictures are breathtakingly beautiful, wow! You’ve been working hard out there this spring!
    Hope you’re doing well and having a great start to the summer!

Jennifer Schmidt´s last blog post..What are you waiting for?

Hi Mary Beth – how gorgeous are those?! I have just a few peonies blooming, and my lilacs are starting to fade – but I’m really looking forward to the hydrangeas…summer is great, isn’t it? Hope all is well.

Alice Golden´s last blog post..Summer reading clipboard

I love peonies :-) I wish I’d transplanted the neighbour’s peony bush into our garden in between the previous owners moving out and the new owners moving in. The new owners had the foundation fixed, and all the plants around the house were dug up and tossed away :-(

But back to happy flower thoughts :-) All your flowers are beautiful :-) I’m especially drawn to the white and orangish irises — I’ve never seen irises in that colour combo. Very unique and pretty :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

DesignTies´s last blog post..DesignTies welcomes “The King of Colour”, Jamie Drake

SOOOO beautiful! It is such a toss up to me whether hydrangea or peonies are my favorites. After those photos, I’m tempted to say peonies.
    Lucky you!
    *Tricia

My mother planted a lot of roses in my garden. Aren’t they beautiful? Thanks for sharing this!

These are so lovely – even as a lover of red roses I must admit to being totally blown away by that pink one, & I’d forgotten just how beautiful peonies are.

So glad to have been given a link to this page!